What does that even mean? Do you know how to out do yourself? Here are my thoughts about it – at least tonight:
1. It means that you have to have done something in order to out do that.
2. Only you can know how to do this.
3. Sometimes people compare themselves to what other people do and this is not what it means; that would be out doing someone else.
4. Is it possible to out be yourself?
5. You don’t really have to out do yourself.
6. If you out do yourself, you’re going to have to out do that afterward. It will not end.
7. This applies to anything that you do.