responsibility [rɪˌspɒnsəˈbɪlɪtɪ] n pl -ties
1. the state or position of being responsible
2. a person or thing for which one is responsible
3. the ability or authority to act or decide on one’s own, without supervision
vi·sion // <![CDATA[// (vzhn) n.
a. The faculty of sight; eyesight: poor vision.
b. Something that is or has been seen.
2. Unusual competence in discernment or perception; intelligent foresight: a leader of vision.
3. The manner in which one sees or conceives of something.
4. A mental image produced by the imagination.
5. The mystical experience of seeing as if with the eyes the supernatural or a supernatural being.
6. A person or thing of extraordinary beauty.
The ability or authority to act or decide on one’s own – Something that is or has been seen.
Which combination would you have chosen? The definitions come from http://www.thefreedictionary.com.