I saw this hashtag again this morning. I wrote about it once before here. There are people in the world without running water or flushing toilets, but we have first world problems such as:
– The barista at Starbucks is taking too long.
– I can’t find my charger for my iPad 2.
– AT&T has horrible service.
– Gas cost $4.29 a gallon. It’s almost what I pay for my latte.
– I have over 500 channels to watch and there’s nothing on tv.
I know that these might be a little similar to my last post, but it helps me to understand that I complain too much.