This week, I have read or heard that….
– Movies define you.
– Buildings define you.
– Clothes define you.
– Your mobile phone defines you.
– The type of car you drive defines you.
– Your work defines you.
– Your community defines you.
– Your accomplishments define you.
– Your words define you.
– The books you read define you.
– Where you shop defines you.
– Weight defines you.
– Whether you get a scholarship or not defines you.
– Who you’re dating defines you.
All of this can possibly define you, and there are many other things that we could add to this list, but it only does so if you let them define you. Some of these things are good and some don’t matter. You get to choose what defines you.
2 thoughts on “What Defines You”